My world travels

A list of places I have been. There are hyperlinks to more info (will add more overtime)

England (home: seen a lot of it)
Scotland (2times)
Netherlands (10times) had family there
Belgium (4times)
France (6times)
Spain (3times)
Minorca (6times)
Portugal (2times) (Boom Festival)
Gibraltar
Morocco
Malta
Corfu
Egypt
Hong Kong
Singapore

Goa, India (more than 2 years stay, 10visits) Goa 1994/5/6 & 2003 - India '96 - Goa 2009

From Contiki trip 1990 (1st visit to most):

Monaco
Switzerland (2times)
Austria (2times)
Italy (2times)
Germany (2times)
Lichtenstein
Vatican City
Holland

My 2nd Germany visit was on an Inter-rail trip summarised on my Neuschwanstein Castle entry, in-fact that trip includes Corfu and my second visit to a lot of the Contiki trip places.

On my conservation blog:

Ecuador (3months)
India 
Indonesia (1yr, several visits)
Malaysia (6times)

Some of the links require more work

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My stereos - a history

Dell KB522 Wired Business Multimedia Keyboard

Ford Fiesta XR2 car crash