writer, musician/DJ, conservationist, webdesigner

Friday, 20 November 2015

Bamboo Forest Revisited my 7 hour psytrance set, the highlights

This is a mix of the highlights of my 7 hour psytrance DJ set at the Bamboo Forest in Anjuna. The event happened on full moon Feb 2013. The speakers were facing the 3 DJ's! I played my favourite psychedelic trance tracks, the best place to do so as this place was where I first went to Goa trance parties back in 1994. I played to suit the venue. We setup at 2pm and finished playing at 8am.
http://www.mixcloud.com/justintuijl/bamboo-forest-revisited-my-7-hour-psytrance-set-the-highlights/

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Unless marked all content and photos are by me and copyright © justintuijl

Top views - last 30 days

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive