writer, musician/DJ, conservationist, webdesigner

Wednesday, 18 November 2015

Greylizard Webdesign

I have been making websites since 1998, it started as a hobby born of my interest in computers

Gradually this skill with websites became my main income. When I travelled for my voluntary conservation I found that everywhere I went people wanted me to make websites for them.

On my return to England it became my business.

The main website is here: Greylizardwebdesign.co.uk

I shall be adding to the webdesign blog on this website overtime.

I am an all round webdesigner, interested in graphic design, front end design and back end. HTML, CSS, PHP, MySQL and anything else that is needed. I am also very much a Wordpress fan.

Greylizardwebdesign.com
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Unless marked all content and photos are by me and copyright © justintuijl

Top views - last 30 days

Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive