Letter to my access course 2014

Letter to my access course 2014


In the space below please explain, in no less than 100 words, why you wish to join the Creative Writing, English Literature and Journalism course.



Despite dyslexia I have spent a lifetime writing. I have written novels, short stories, poems, articles and blogs. Fiction, non-fiction and conservation journals. I also spend a lot of time writing content for websites. I have a deep interest in literature and am very well read. I do often feel that my formal writing education is lacking despite my desire to produce written words on a regular basis. I feel that finally I should devote my future to the written word and I feel that this course is the ideal starting point.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My stereos - a history

Dell KB522 Wired Business Multimedia Keyboard

Ford Fiesta XR2 car crash