Slouching around London Royal Docks

A Sunday slouch around the London Royal Docks


My journey from the University of East London (Docklands campus) where I live via the Thames Barrier and the ExCeL exhibition centre.

I took the DLR from Cyprus to Canning Town, then to Pontoon Dock. Here I had a coffee in the lovely Cafe at the Barrier Park. After that I walked across the docks to the ExCeL exhibition centre. Had another coffee and then walked back to the University.

This is how it looked:

Barrier Park Cafe

Barrier Park with Millennium Mill and the fated London Pleasure Gardens ahead

Now facing the Thames barrier

ExCeL London

Millennium Mill and the dead London Pleasure Gardens

Light Ship

ExCeL

Sunborn Hotel

JuStIn At ExCeL CoStA

They have a monolith from 2001 a space Odyssey

Big

ExCeL

We're a long way from home

Royal Albert Dock - yes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My stereos - a history

Dell KB522 Wired Business Multimedia Keyboard

Ford Fiesta XR2 car crash