writer, musician/DJ, conservationist, webdesigner

Thursday, 17 March 2016

Of course my heart is broken



Of course my heart is broken (2010)

Of course my heart is broken, it has been for years.
First the birds and nature seemed far away,
when once they had seemed so close, such a part of me.
I looked at the world through a mist, the mist never cleared.

The slippery slope of corruption never had a way back
once I realised the things I had hoped for
had passed by and become ruined.

No longer the hope of how good it could have been
But watching what should have been:
far away, like the birds and nature had seemed.

And I look at my heart and see that it is broken:
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Unless marked all content and photos are by me and copyright © justintuijl

Top views - last 30 days

Powered by Blogger.