writer, musician/DJ, conservationist, webdesigner

Thursday, 17 March 2016

Thames, Docklands, Boats et all - took a quick cycle today - saw stuff - took pictures

Thames, Docklands, Boats et all - took a quick cycle today - saw stuff - took pictures


THE BEACH - if you are a hippo

Not often you see this

Nice

This wasn't working on my birthday when I thought of going on it

LONDON

Assume this is a survey vessel then?

The praying mintis?

Seems to be a survey vessel also

There is a theme here somewhere


A really nice ship

About the level I could afford

My Giant XR3 bicycle - needs a name I think... Lord Dark Helmet?

I counted them all out, and I counted them all back

The three final pictures are taken from my window

Awww bless the little one at the back

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Unless marked all content and photos are by me and copyright © justintuijl

Top views - last 30 days

Powered by Blogger.